http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!!!!

Monday, November 22, 2004

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!!!!

Decided it was time I hoovered and washed the car. I was going to 'Mer' it too but didnt in the end, noticed there are a few tar spots all over the shocking place! Got to take me baby into the garage on Thursday, me wiper motor burnt out on friday morning (bad frost). I switched my wipers on and they got stuck on some ice, thus the motor was under far too much pressure and so decided to burn out. Now it couldnt do this in the summer time, has to be the winter time doesnt it. If I said I drive a Sei would you know what it was? ;)

Watched 'Im A Celeb' last night, was ok I suppose. Janet Street Porter being the outspoken one! She reminded me of Johnny from the last series. Not keen on that 'love myself' night club guy, that woman scrating cause she touched a tree, that false butler guy and of course Huggy Bear!!! Ant and Dec make me chuckle, a fab twosome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home