http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Getting lighter

Monday, March 14, 2005

Getting lighter

Well at long last its finally getting lighter at night and warmer too! Im glad in a way, you always feel a lot better when its sunny than when its gloomy and dark.

Fiat are going to fund a clutch for my 'semi automatic' disaster! Hmmmmm I wonder why they decided they would??

Spoke with this lady at the bus stop earlier, innit strange how you may never see that person again, they will remain 'just' a passing face.

Miss my love xxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

At 8:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never been here before but I like your blog alot, I am also very happy that it is light longer and much warmer! I will be back and if you don't mind I am going to add your link to my page:) Have a nice and sunny day way over there so very far away:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home