http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: The Spirits! (part 2)

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Spirits! (part 2)

Now, do you remember when I told you the other day that my mother was going to see a medium (you dont!! Well you should!) well she went and like the last time my grandmother was there. My grandmother was humming a tune but the medium could not make it out as to what it was? Could this have been my 'Queen' moment? My grandmother knew we had taken some clothes to the charity shop, asking my mother if we had taken "that cardigan I never liked". My mum was told she never listens to people and always leaves things till the last min. Something about a big house and we must do a family tree to find out where this house is. Before my mum went to see the medium she always does something that only she knows she has done, this time she stroked a picture of her mum (my grandma). The medium picked up on this and said that she never liked the cardigan in that pic! Now this was picked up and I doubt it could have been guessed.

My mums sister also went and her late dog was at her feet.

Its all strange, I dont know to believe it or not...................

1 Comments:

At 11:10 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it give your Mum and her sister solcae, the belief isnt the issue.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home