http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Some people

Monday, October 03, 2005

Some people

Some people just either do your head in or just are twats! I suppose in life you are not gonna like everyone but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Why do people that fancy me always *when I look at them* never turn me on baby! ;)

I went to Notts on Saturday and it was bloody terrible! You could not move, this bloody bitch walked in front of me *well pushed*. It was like being stuck in an ants nest! I cannot imagine it at Christmas!

Nights are getting really gloomy, god I hate the winter nights! We put the clocks back soon and thats even worse, dark in a morning and cold!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know: winter is rubbish

ok, so i was saying how summer was rubbish just a few months ago, but i've changed my mind (again)

i want winter without the germs and the dark nights and summer without sweating and flesh on display

is that so much to ask??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home