http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Three!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Three!

Hands up who is on the Three network?? Well I had to call them the other day, they have taken the steps to outsource their call centres to India. I called up to an automated lady, press 1 for etc etc. I got through to someone quickly, here is where the problem started. I think they work on a screen click system, i.e when you call up they have a screen in front of them with a possible list of questions that you could ask. Guess what happens when you ask something thats not on the screen! I said I am calling is response to an answerphone message, I got a "pardon" . I thought here we go, then she stuck me on hold "to read the notes" I asked something else and got pardon after pardon. Its not ideal customer service I think, they try their best but its so frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home