http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: What a day!!

Friday, September 22, 2006

What a day!!

Well I havent been feeling that well this week and had the horror of all days yesterday.

It all started when I couldnt rise (out of bed!!!) I filled my flask which at the time could have gone for quite a bit on the antiques roadshow with hot water. I laid it flat in my bag (which was the first mistake) I then lept in the car (starsky and hutch style) and proceeded to get to work. It took me an age because of all the cars with kidz in em for skewl! Grrrrrrrr.

Then at work I got a txt from someone saying I nearly ran them over (cant remember where they were! lol) I had noticed that my bag had all of a sudden got really heavy, well I took out the flask and it was empty! Thats right all the water had soaked into my leather bag. All over my tom tom, wallet in fact everything! I was well pissed off!! Also feeling crap didnt help! Everything was OK till I pulled out my Paul Smith (leather!!) gloves, they were bloody soaked!! So at this time pissed is not the word.

Anyways I slung the flask, fuck that! Left work and on the way out smashed one of my best cups on the door as it shut on me! So really fuked off, then to top it all off there had been an accident on the way home so had to take the long way back, which took an age.

So all in all, a shite day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home