http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Well done!!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Well done!!

To scooch!! They are the UK entry for this year. I think its the best choice and yeh I voted for em. Lets face it, we only stand a chance of winning it if its 'camp' 'daft' and very 'catchy'. Remember Bucks Fizz, Katrina, and of course Sandie Shaws 'Puppet on a String!' We can only win if its camp and gay, which is what Eurovision is about. Im sorry but Brian Harvey???!!! I mean come on, it was ruddy awful! The Liverpool lass was good, the R&B act was rubbish. We cant win with crap like that, look at what we had last year! Well I think we stand a good chance this year and good luck to them, yeh its cheesy but its a fukin catchy 'get up an join in' tune!!!

I do think tho that Denmarks 'Drama Queen' will do better (just!) Its a rockin tune, luv it!!

Oh and its snowing here in Derbyshire! (UK)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home