http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Max :'(

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Max :'(


After Max had had her operation she took a turn for the worse and became very ill. We rushed her to the vets and there she remains being treated on a drip. We have visited her whilst she has been there and its broke my heart to see her ill again.

We went today and she was a lot more perky than previously, we gave her plenty of kisses to ensure she knows that we love her lots.

You try to stay positive about stuff like this but its so hard. So far this year I have lost Judy, me dad and now this. If I am honest I cant take much more.

If we lose Max it will kill me, I will have a breakdown, she is our baby and its too before her time to let her go.

Get better so I can kiss those sexy lips, tho dont you dare beg for anymore milk cause ya aint gettin any!! XxX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home