http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: 2008

Saturday, November 29, 2008

2008

Its been a poxt year, lost Judy and Max (dogs) and lost my dad. My mum is in remission for cancer, I dont know how much I can take of this year.

Its totally broken my heart this year, it gets weaker and weaker and I know it will take me one day.

If I lose me mam I will overdose, as Kenny said "wots the bloody point..........." No man or living person will match the best friendship I have with my mother. I moan and nag with her but I couldn't imagine not speaking to her at least once a day. I lost my best mate at school, he passed away due to an illness, the only thing I have to remember him by is the mark on my forehead, it bloody hurt bashin my head on that wall, but I forgive him for that as we were kids an I luved him he didnt deserve to go so young, I luved you and was heartbroken when I found out you had passed away, we spent a lot of time together and when I meet you again you will get a great big hug even if ya scarred me, it makes me remember you, you didnt deserve to go and I wish I was there with you xxx

Never said this before but loved you David xxxxxxxxx

If my best friend my mum goes then so do I.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've both has a sh%^^y year, tho I think you've gone one or two or three worse then me. Good riddance to 2008 as far as I'm concerned.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home