http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: 1 day!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1 day!

to my birthday! God how another year has flown ain't it! A lot has happened in the last year, lost Max and lost me dad. On a positive note we have Alfie who is a lovely dog.

It makes me laugh when I read what I wrote last year, I was obviously pissed up lol! Well in the eyes of tradition I think I may get that way again later. ;)

I dunno why but I hate it when it gets near my birthday, seems to depress me. Another year older, my god! I look in the mirror and think 'who the hell are you?' Its depressing getting older, your face seems to cave in as if its had an earthquake! No amount of skin cream can seem to prevent this thing happening god dammit lol!

Its been lovely weather so far this week, cant complain really. Total difference from the same story I get every year from my mother 'it was raining when you were born, oh you should have heard the wind outside, the trees were banging on the window' I am that used to it that I now just say it for her......

Its always funny getting older yet sad when people younger pass away, like they have had no life yet we are still here. That's life innit......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home