http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Shopping near christmas......

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Shopping near christmas......

Decided to go into Derby to shop, what a mistake that was!! People are sooo rude, they push, they shove, they are darn right rude. People struggle to get ahead of you in the shops as if its a great race. After a couple of hours I had had enough! No wonder people shop online, far better and not forgetting cheaper! I didnt buy anything, well got a gift for my nephew.

Got an email yesterday from Mr Zhuzh himself!!! I emailed him regarding a lid coming loose in transit (well emailed customer services not him) and got a personnel email from him! He thanked me for letting him know to check the lids when they send em, as I was nearly Zhushed as I opened the package! Sent him some ideas for the range, which is fab and you must all use. Visit the site at www.zhuzh.com you wont be sorry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home