http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Christmas Eve

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve

Well its nearly Christmas day! Did not bother going into town today as I knew it would be terrible, what with people pushing and shoving you. Went into Tesco last nite and this woman tutted at me because I had to get past her, she nearly got my shopping basket in her head! Some people are so rude. I dont think there is any need for it, I mean the shops are only closed for 2 days and people go mad.

We have got Jade (my neice) for christmas but alas we have not got Matt with us, which is quite sad really. He will always be in our thoughts and should be here with us, some people seem to think otherwise.

Happy Christmas to you all, im off to get pissed now! MWAH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home