http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: =o)

Friday, December 03, 2004

=o)

Hello! Got the Zhuzh newsletter this week and I have been included in the letter!!! I sprayed one arm with St Tropez and the other with Zhuzh, informed Mr Zhuzh himself and got a mention in the newsletter! Wow!

A bit tired tonight and ready for bed, been putting up the christmas lights outside. My neices school play was fab, she looked gorgeous, even tho she kept saying she hated the dress she was wearing, bless her. I was a bit upset mainly cause she kept smiling at us, the thought of knowing shes happy is the best thing ever. Seeing my nephew for the first time in a while tomorrow. Its very upsetting for me, with the situation at the mo. Its not an issue I will discuss on this but hope that things will improve in the future. Its sad really and tears us all up, as well as it does them.

Not long till christmas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home