http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: The End Of 2004!

Friday, December 31, 2004

The End Of 2004!

Its nearly the end of another year. What will the new year bring me? (A bloody lottery win I hope!) ;)

Dont think there has been that much in the sales this year. Tho I do think its a gimmick, to get you to buy the overstocks or stuff that will never sell at full price. Got some books from tesco.com and its free delivery. Awaiting the Tintin DVD from play.com, thats been reduced but is out of stock at the mo. All the cartoons too! Starting to read again to stimulate my mind, well that and other things! ;) I like reading but I have such a short interest span that it soon bores me and I drift.

Need to sort me car out in Jan, get it serviced and got the tax at the end of the month. Want to get some more greased lightening too, as its fab for the car and I recommend it. I used less petrol and the engine purrs like a pussy. Its fab for emmisions too, i.e MOT.

Will write again before 2005 is upon us, gonna Zhuzh up! ;P Not going out tonight as I cant be doing with all the hassle. Will no doubt be woken up by banging, hmmmmmm chance would be a fine thing!! Oooooooooooooooooooh matron! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home