http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Going, going, gone!

Friday, March 18, 2005

Going, going, gone!

Fiat have finally taken my car away to be converted to manual from the un drivable semi automatic (take my advice don't ever get a semi auto car!) so lets see how long it takes for them to do it.

Someone told me earlier I don't bitch enough on here, well if you are reading this........

*Liz stinks!*
*Jane is rubbish at her job*
*Cant stand the rude creature comforts*
*I love Babs Fanny and see it on regular intervals*
*Babs has a false laugh and would ignore you if she saw you in the street, or quickly dash in a shop*
*Sex night is Fridays for Barbara*
*Is anyone any good*
*You like em big*
*Barbara is a lesbian*
*Barbara pays the wages on a Monday*
*Barbara loves Barbaras Fanny*
*Turkey baster*
*Dried poo*
*Fanny*
*Cock*
*Barbara*
*Spasm in my neck*
*Barbara*
*Mars bar*
*Wash that blouse!*
*Barbara*
*Nice Barbara, plain Barbara!*

There you go, now dont say I dont bitch! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home