http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Election day!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Election day!

Its that time again, yes thats right to vote. I went down to the community centre and voted for Veritas, which is Robert Kilroy Silk, as I think its time for a change from Labour. Kilroy used to be a chat show host so I think he would be ideal for gobbing off in the commons and sticking up for us. I could also see him in the local Co Op on pension day, doing a chatshow ish thing with the pensioners asking if they were happy with their divis!

The Labour woman, think she is Liz Blackman, who is our MP now. She came shooting round this corner in a people carrier shouting out her microphone 'vote labour' Nearly flung me under her wheels! Im glad I wasnt as I had just tanned up!

Time for change, time for Kilroy! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home