http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Paddy!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Paddy!

Well as usual I had a paddy about something, acted dead childish and immature. Sometimes I think that I must grow up! lol ;)

Had a tis was with Jeremy, now we have such lovely times together but I do feel he seems to be more I have such lovely times than we have such lovely times. I suppose to say he was selfish would be too much but he does seem to drift from a partnership to a singleton individual. When we speak about things he seems to add a few sentences and then its slung under the carpet never to be discussed again. When he has ideas they seem to come across as 'like it or lump it' which is not fair. There is one thing tho, he can tell when I have it on me, I turn into a right moody bitch! Well.......Sometimes its called for, I am not a robot, I do have emotions. I also wish that when we are together he is himself not trapped as a doctor, he needs to switch off otherwise it will dominate too much.

If you choose to be in a relationship then you should work on the 'we' and 'us', sometimes Jeremy remains in the 'I' mode.

Leave the doctor in the hospital and give us the Jeremy back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home