http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Where have I been?

Friday, April 22, 2005

Where have I been?

Hello!!! Do you know something, I have not updated this for a while! Well here I am for all my fans to see. ;) Its been niceish weather over here and if you wonder why we keep going on about the weather in the UK its because we are obsessed with it. Oh and it normally rains all the time.

Need to clean out my Biorb (still), I keep looking at it and thinking to myself "they need cleaning" then I look away! What am I like. Seriously tho I must get them done. Love my ickle fishes to bits and they are 3 years old this year!

I will soon be another year older! Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Bloomin hell!! Thank god for face creams and the like, keep me looking eternal!

Had a funny day at work today, I always think its best to laugh when you can. Laughter is the greatest cure for most things. A happy worker is more productive than a sad worker, so always find time to smile and laugh. :)))))))))

Time for another cup of rosey lea, chat with you all later.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been busy MR.
I hope you are enjoying the weather!
Nice to see you post again, I am always checking:):):):)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home