http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Election Time............

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Election Time............

I am listening to Radio4 at the mo, all it seems to be about is the forthcoming election on May 5th. Now who shall I vote for?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, could it be Tony Blair?? He has that joker style smile, said saddam had WOMD, yet he was no threat that way. Increased spending within the UK has helped services like the NHS but I am not sure if he will get my vote. Then we have Michael Howard, who I think is too much 'old style' Tory, he was present in the Hague government and the Major one too. The Torys need what Labour got, thats fresh blood to lead them. We never want to go back to the days of Maggie, I fear if the Torys get in they will slice spending and go back to the 80's. As for the Lib Dems I mean why bother at all with them, the policies are inane and not worth a vote. They will never get in power anyway so its a wasted vote. In the last election I voted for 'The Monster Raving Looney Party' Well they cant do any worse than whats in power, or can they?

1 Comments:

At 10:48 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea who you should vote for, I can hardly keep up with politics here in the states let alone anywhere else in the world.
I can't wait to see the pics of your fishy tank....I know they don't do that with the fish here anymore. Not at fairs anyway. Only when you take them home from the pet store do they go in plastic bags.I too am glad that I don't have to wake up looking at me!!!!:)
Much love to you way over yonder:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home