http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: I must admit........

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I must admit........

I must admit that when I mowed the lawn the other day I did my back in! Its ok now but it didn't half hurt Saturday!

Had a trip to Sherwood forest on Sunday, that was nice. Had a slight disagreement with Jeremy regarding seeing each other, that was sorted in the end but could have been delt with a bit better me thinks. I suppose that you see these things as making you stronger in a relationship, I mean I don't think that a relationship would work if there were no disagreements at all. Work on them, that's whets best. To the future not the past.

A special Easter hello to 'thequeen' (as one queen to another!) as I know she reads this, can I ask you a question all the way from the UK? How the hell do I link to your profile love? I have no idea at all in how to do it, well after all I am British and keep a good stiff upper most of the time! I would ideally like to link to yours but cannot seem to figure it out. Anyways I hope you have had a lovely Easter regardless of the sadness around you at the moment, just remember the sadness wont be there forever, look to the good times as there will be plenty of those to come for you. Also thank the lord you don't live in England, its does nowt but rain here me duck, if you visit bring yer pack-a-mac and wellies! :))))))))

I am still without a car, I got on the bus today and the bus fare had gone up 10p! Yes thats right 10p!!! Well, I had to route through my purse amongst my 2ps and 1ps to find this 10p! I held up the que but they were only OAPs. Bloody 10p, I am all ready with the right amount and then its gone up! Threw me!!

Happy (well late!) Easter to you all, I hope you ate your eggs all up! ;)


5 Comments:

At 8:04 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fav fellow queen I will send you an email with the info on how to link. It is actually really easy once you have the RIGHT info.I had to have a fellow blogger do it for me. I gave him my password and user name and he set up the first five. I found them and was then able to figure it meself after that. with a few Dohs! Anyway ty so much for the personal message in your post.Hope to see your post become more frequent and I hope everything works out with your guy.:)Much love to you!!!!

 
At 2:47 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be honored to have you post at my spot!

 
At 2:47 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I need your email addy before I can send the info on linking to pages.

 
At 8:32 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Queen Adam where have you run off too!?

 
At 9:31 pm , Blogger Oaksey™ said...

I am here myqueen

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home