http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: In the garden (Zhuzh! too)

Saturday, March 19, 2005

In the garden (Zhuzh! too)

Well, been in the garden today, was a mild day tho I thought it would be a lot sunnier. I like to think that I am green fingered! Sprayed some Zhuzh! Tan accelerator on, cant wait to use it in Prague.

Me Biorb is filthy again. Do you know what? Fish are so messy, they have no stomach so when they eat they poo! Wouldn't be without them tho, had 2 of them for 3 years now, so well pleased with that.

Zhuzh! Pick of the day tonight at 9pm on Ideal World. I suspect that its a Zhuzh Tan accelerator towel (like a tan towel) I bet Steve will be all brown, not that I'm jealous! ;)

1 Comments:

At 8:53 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello from miles away. I am not sure that I understood much of this post. I enjoyed it all the same. Read the post under too and you know I haven't seen one of those movies yet. heard meet the fockers is a good one and constantine looks good to me, But I like that kind of stuff, not horror not fantasy, not commedy.yeah you get the picture, I think:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home