http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Week 3...........

Monday, March 21, 2005

Week 3...........

of being car less, its like being knicker less but without all your bits hanging out. (you should see Jeremeys knickers!! skid marked to the hilt!!)

It was quite nippy outside this morning at half five! God I need a job change, fed up with waking up at 4.30 in the morning. I know that its getting a lot lighter earlier but its doing my head in, had nearly 3 years of this and its becoming hard to lie in when I am off. I end up waking up dead early. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Anyway keep your fingers crossed for me as a job change action plan is finally in motion. I think being a Gemini makes you soooo want a change after a bit, hate too much sameness!! ;)

Clocks go foward soon, so that means an hour in bed lost. Grrrrrrrr.................

One last one..............Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:53 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo not a morning person, I go to bed after god gets up for the day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home