http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Warmer!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Warmer!

Innit warm! I blame global warming myself. Never seems to be much on the telly, bloody carry on weekend on gold again! ("and fling, and fling, now lets really see those arms fling, and fling, *bra flies off barbara* umph, matron take them away! now that barbara has fallen out") I love them but not every bank holiday!! Dr Who weekend tho on sat, looking forward to the new Dr Who. I am not a big fan but will be good to watch a more uptodate version, tho you cant beat Tom Baker with his scarf, hat and daft jokes.

I thought my car would have been back but it is not, well pissed with that to be honest. I know that they are paying for the work to be done but its taking an age to get done. I bet if I was paying for it instead of Fiat it would be done by now.

Seem tired today, done with work till Tuesday, oh dear what a shame!! ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home