http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Oi! You slap my face............

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Oi! You slap my face............

Hello there everybody! Its been a lovely weekend here in the UK, yesterday was really warm. I went to get my passport photo done, OMG!! I looked terrible, they dont really flatter you do they! Thank goodness I dont wake up to myself, ooooh it would be a horrible vision, a bit like a nightmare! Off to Prague in July, that will be amazing! My blog will transform into 'A Week in Prague' so you all know how we get on over there.

Off work now till a week on Tuesday, so thats a good rest I suppose.


1 Comments:

At 5:23 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soo jealous! I would love to go to prague. You absolutely must post pics!!!!!! And yeah for you and Jeremy nine months is a good go! I hope it last forever:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home