http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Wake up!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Wake up!

Well here I am sitting in my jim jams waiting to get dressed, just finishing me cup of tea off first. It seems to be a nice day outside, getting really warm so should be a fab summer.

Sent my passport off, so will await that arriving. Still hunting for a new, varied, different, progressive job! Circulated my CV to a few more so lets see what happens.

Need to clean my Biorb (posh fish tank!) out, I will have to post pix of it on here, dead proud of my ickle fishes, have had them 3 years now. Years ago when I used to keep fish they didn't last for longer than a week! Always remember going to the local fair and winning one on 'hook a duck' (you had this fishing rod which you attempted to hook one of the ducks on with, then your prize would be written under the duck), you won this fish in a bag! Thing was tho that it never lasted a couple of days, unsure if they still do that at fairs now as it seems cruel to put a fish in a plastic bag.

Watched CSI:Miami last night, gawd all that sun they get. Not that I get jealous!! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home