http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Citymatic

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Citymatic

Finally had the news that my poor little Citymatic is in the workshop at long last.(its only taken 5 weeks to sort!) Its being converted to manual as its a semi automatic car. Now this semi automatic thing, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Its lovely to drive a car with no clutch to keep pushing, the problem being that semi automatic doesnt always work! Its been a nightmare, I have cut out while stuck in traffic, had to be pushed out of the way. When the gears fail (I think its due to the electrics of the semi auto gears) you are stuck and cannot move, this can leave you stuck in dangerous positions. I am glad its finally being done and at a cost of £1,000 I am more glad that Fiat are funding it!! Well to be honest they are death traps. I have been in touch with other Citymatic owners and have also sent details to Watchdog. The cars all need to be converted to manual, take my advice, *never* purchase a semi automatic car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home