http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: adamoakes.com and an anal tuck!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

adamoakes.com and an anal tuck!

Desperate for an update and will be doing so this weekend for definate, got some new pix and stuff to put on it. Not me naked tho I am sorry to say, would put you off your cornflakes! Puts me off mine! MWAH!

Been having this laugh at work about this programme that was on the telly about 'anal tucks'. This prostitute had had that much cock up her bum that she was a right old 'slack Alice' (the lucky cow!) so this meant that she had to have her anus tucked! I dont know what happend in the end but I will try and find out! Then someone else was telling me they were channel hopping and saw this programme (on a sex channel I bet) with a woman wearing some marigolds (the ones that do dishes) showing you how to have it up the bum! She had this man bent over a poufe showing how to do it the right way! Plenty of lubrication is needed!! (I should think it is, would be painful otherwise!) I had to have a sit down and a cup of tea, was all too much for me to take in of a morning! (well without lube anyways!) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home