http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Sleepy.....

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Sleepy.....

Sat down and fell to sleep, seemed to be a bit tired today. The trouble is now I wont sleep at night as well.

Where is our summer?? Its bloomin raining again! I want some sun, well that and maybe something else! ;p

Did I tell you that I can see Ikea from my window!

Ooooooooh me shopping list, now.........................I need some hayfever tabs (yeh I get that every summer), some more of my earl grey and vanilla (great lubrication be4 bed!), some plain earl grey, think thats it really. Need to get some more printer ink soon, oh well can always use Jeremys credit card, as its in my wallet! Anyone for a rather expensive dinner on him? \o/

1 Comments:

At 9:45 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you naughty boy! Where should we go!!???
I went to your other site and saw a pic of you and jeremey,, ohh he is soooo cute!:):):)
And yes my dear I am a very saucy girl.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home