http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: I quit!

Monday, May 09, 2005

I quit!

After careful thought I have decided to quit my job and move on. You know when you get that feeling of needing change, then its time to act on it and change! I am sick of the 4.30am starts, at present they are doing my head in, so it will be a relief to not get up that early again. I will of course miss everyone and its been difficult to make the choice to move on mainly because you miss the 'people'. I know you always say that you will keep in touch but its so easy to forget and this is something I must overcome. I am sure that if I had stayed where I was I would, in time think that I should have moved on. I dont like change but sometimes its for the best. I do have another job to move to so it is not a case of being on the dole, I wouldnt just leave with nothing to go to, that in my view is madness. Its easier to find a job when you are in a job.

When I told Jan this morning bless her she said to me "you will still be my friend" Daft cow, cause I will, I think when I told her I was leaving she was surprised. I know that on my last day I will have a scrate so must remember to not tan up that day or I will look like a streaky piece of bacon with all the tears!! I am sad but I must think of whats best for me, I am not selfish and never will be but sometimes you have to have your own interests at heart.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam I completely agree with you! There is no reason to stay stuck in a rut when a ladder of opportunity is offered down to you.
Good luck in the new job:):):):

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home