http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Gorgeous guy............

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Gorgeous guy............

Theres this gorgeous guy that walks his dog past my window at set times a day. God he is fuckin hot, Im gonna have to take Judy and Max out when I see him. Im gonna try (I have been doing) to snap a picture of him, for you to all see how hot he fuckin is! Wearin shorts and a pink shirt, wow pink is my fave colour, did you hurt yourself when you fell from heaven, what penetrating eyes you have, get yer coat you have pulled big boi! ;)

WoW im in lurveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and as a gay boi we fall in love in seconds! I wanna move in with him and have his babies! WOW!

Fan me down, fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

;ppppp

1 Comments:

At 3:37 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adz I don't think I have ever seen so many posts in one week from you let alone a day!!! WOW!! And max and Judy are just too cute!!! And bebe pleez take a pic of mr. pink shirt. If we need to fan you do I want to see why!:):)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home