http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Competency interviews

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Competency interviews

Now these competency interviews, hmmmmmmm. Are you competent?

"Tell me a time where you worked well within a team?"
"Tell me when you made a promise and kept to it?"
"Tell me when you went against a manager in a decision and the outcome?"
"Tell me 3 words that you bring with you in the work place?"
"Tell me what gets you annoyed in the workplace and why?"
"Explain when you have gone that extra mile for someone and what happened?"
"Describe a time when you explained something to someone who did not understand what you meant? What steps did you take to ensuring they understood?"

These and many more are asked, could you answer them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home