http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Somebody new

Monday, August 15, 2005

Somebody new

Do you know when you chat on the net with someone new, like they send you a message or maybe join your MSN for chat, my one pet hate (esp with gay men) is when they do a sentence like

"Hi hope you are ok? xx"

I bloody hate it when people put kisses after most if not all the sentences that they make! A kiss is for someone special, not after every bloody sentence. Grrrrrrrrrr

My Biob service kit has got lost in the post, my ickle fish are swimming around in their poo, they are desperate for a change! The town I live in does not supply the Biorb service kits (there is no call for them) so I have to either order online or go out of town for one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home