http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: What am I going to do............

Friday, August 12, 2005

What am I going to do............

Well the final of Big Brother was tonight and well done to Anthony for winning the show (oh and the fifty grand) I think he deserved it. That bloody Makosi, what a ten faced bitch! The things she said in her interview! I also think that Davina is running out of steam on the show, she never seems to ask the right questions, i.e what we want to know! Nice husband tho! ;p

Its all over for another year, what am I going to do? How will I cope, I might have a breakdown (more likely my car will me thinks!) To be honest it was a naff big bro this year, last years was better.


2 Comments:

At 5:58 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always paint a door and watch it dry?

 
At 3:23 pm , Blogger Oaksey™ said...

*YAWN*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home