http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: A jolt from the past!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

A jolt from the past!

Here I was minding my business when a message flashed up on my screen....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is that Adam Oakes??
This is **********,remember me??

How are you? Not seen you for ages even tho i have been living in ilkeston for past few years!
Would be great to hear from you.
Drop me an e mail sometime.

***********@hotmail.com

take care x
------------------------------------------------------------
When I say past I am actually talking about 4/5 years! I had a chat with him and to be honest he seems to have not changed at all. I told him I had seen him around, all he said was "did I look fat" Should have said yeh! lol The chat was all about the past, I live for the future now not the past. Some people seem stuck in it, you know like "in my day" crap. Oh well some people love livin in the past............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home