http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Swerve!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Swerve!


When I drive to work the roads I use are normally country roads, so you have the chance of wildlife running across the road. This morning whilst driving along I spotted this dog on the grassy side of the road. All of a sudden the dog ran in the road causing me to swerve all over the place to avoid hitting it! Thank goodness there was no ice on the road! I dont know where the dog was from as there was no one with it.

Then I had this stupid twit in a car right behind me! You know when you look in your rear view mirror and see the cars headlights behind you actually in your car! So I slammed on my brakes to scare him off, the silly twit. Its time they made tailgating illegal over here.

Oh and the pic is Blackpool with the illuminations at sunset, innit lovely ;p

1 Comments:

At 1:22 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tailgating is not illegal there??? It is here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home