http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Wake up!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wake up!

Why does it take so long to wake up! I always say to myself if I am tired then I will go to bed (esp on a work day) so that I am all refreshed for the day ahead. Now in all the years I have been alive (yes thats right 21) I have never quite mastered this, I have mastered many things but not this! ;)

Bloody straight men! Tsk!! I dunno if he reads this but I aint tellin you wot sex toys I have! You naughty boi, trying to dabble into the light of the fairys! Straight men, dont ya love em! ;p

Good luck to Queenie, my gorgeous woman in America. Yes you heard right, a woman! ;) All the best with the job my sweet.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brings back memories.

In fact, you might like my novel.

www.thehistorystudent.com

 
At 4:51 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woow :D ha,ha,ha... your profile's pic it's... it's... it's... Woow! I like it!:D

Grettings from Spain

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home