http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: What is it with........

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What is it with........

People that just always wanna do better than anyone else. I am quite happy just going along doing well but some people always have to do 'better' Its like when you pass a test, someone always has to do better, its not that they passed they have to aim for 100% If they dont get this 100% then they sulk.

Oooooooooh its nearly Christmas innit! It seems like only yesterday that it was Christmas last year. I dont know about you but do you get that funny feeling of winter time and Christmas, its a strange feeling, I was talking about this last year with someone and they felt the same. A feeling you only get round about Christmas/winter.

Max is poorly again, she had caught her eye. She did this a couple of years ago, bless her. Putting some cream on her eye ball to get rid of the infection. Shes so daft, keeps following me about for milk. I know before you all wag a finger at me with "you shouldnt give a dog milk" comments, but she likes it and its a lovely treat for her.

Its lovely to cuddle up to someone in the winter months innit. Shame I aint got no one to.................... *violins start playing at this point* :'(

1 Comments:

At 5:18 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuddles for you right here sweetness.
God its been so long since I got to be online!!
I hope your doggie gets better soon.
Got all moved and everything.
Ack, I am so tired. I just wanted to say hiya!!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home