http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Nearly

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Nearly

Well punters, its nearly Christmas day innit! I suppose it means more to kids really, I dont feel as excited as I used to when I was a kid (that was only a couple of years ago btw!) I used to get that feeling of excitement. So excited that you couldnt sleep at all. Ooooh those were the days! God I am gettin too old. Reminds me of when my nephew played on my PS2 and wiped the floor with me. Think then you realise that you are gettin on a bit (just a bit tho) I dread gettin old, have to get a fuckin scooter and aim for peoples shins! lol ;)

I nipped to Tescos for some more Mince Pies (one thing I adore at Christmas) and the shelves were bloody empty! Got some tho, then had the pain of waiting in a que. I am not an impatient person, but I wish people would hurry up at the checkout! Went to a self serve till, it has a touch screen and I didnt realise that you cant actually use it wearing gloves!

God I adore James Blunts music, it sends a tingle down my spine. I love the new single 'Goodbye my Lover' that is amazing! Love it, tho when I looked at a pic of James he looked scary to say the least!! Amazing voice tho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home