http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Carry on Emmanualle

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Carry on Emmanualle

I never understand why they show this and regard it as a 'carry on' film. Its utter shite! This woman in it (who was paid more than any other carry on star) who sleeps with everyone in the film is just plain stupid. A crap storyline, why on earth Kenny did it I will never know. The carry ons ended with Dick, after that everyone was either dead or not bothered anymore. There is too much flesh in the film and its rated a 15. I love innuendo but not to the extent that you see this womans tits all the time. Even Kenny strips in it, a sight which is best left to the imagination me thinks, even if he was known to shove his cock between his legs and state he has a fanny! Oh they were the days! ;)

My Avengers Emma Peel box set arrived, well pleased with that. Shame there are no real extras with it, like Diana Rigg speaking over the episodes. That would have been fab. Still, I am very pleased with it.

Went into town and everywhere everyone was in a que. All the shops packed out, old biddys on those bloody scooters!! People tutting all the time, I dread to think what it will be like this time next week.

I see Shayne won XFactor, no surprise there as he is marketable, Andy wasnt. I think he looks cocky and I wont be listening to any of his music. He will be an unknown this time next year. Chico should have won it, his 'time warp' was fab and he is a definate entertainer.

Well done to Darren on 'Strictly Come Dancing', he deserved to win it. I will miss that, its fab telly and I wish I could dance like that. Why does Craig never give anyone a ten? He says that they were amazing but never gives a ten, he always picks fault with something thats not really an issue. I like Bruno, very tasty for a french guy!! Ooooooooh la la la!!

Christmas podcast will soon be ready, got a great comedy sketch to put with it, will make you all chuckle. Thanks to everyone that has downloaded my podcast, theres more to come! :)

1 Comments:

At 11:19 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come line dancing with Susan and I... it's fun... in a "sad sad - please shoot me" kinda way!

With Shane's genes - he'll probably be well know to the prison system!

Finally - I wanted Zoe to win... 'cus I love her Dad. But Yeah, the man done good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home