http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Christmas!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas!

Well its nearly christmas, I hope you are all excited? Do you get that funny feeling at Christmas? I know that its all commercial now but its still a lovely time of the year. My one pledge, which I am yet to do is to give my Christmas day up for the Salvation Army and work for them, feeding the homeless. I will be doing this one year, my Christmas will be dedicated to the people that dont have no love at that time of year, giving them some of my love.

Totally and utterly head over heels for this one guy, he is fuckin gorgeous. I didnt want to have such strong feelings for a guy as they normally break your heart, but I feel that he is so different. A gorgeous spunky guy, with an amazing bod and even better in kit! ;p I cant stop thinking about him. I know that I will fall in love, I adore him already..........................

*sigh*

1 Comments:

At 8:45 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i knew you would.
Well, I'm happy for you mate.
Although, I never want to hear the gory details EVER again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home