http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Death

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Death

I am gonna be dead morbid now and talk about death. I often wonder what actually happens when we die? Do we see a white light? I think so, I also think that we float out of our bodies and look down on ourselves. I read somewhere once that you lose weight when you die, this is due to your sole leaving your body. I try and think about death but I cant, its wierd but I cannot give it any thought (as to what happens) its as if we are not allowed to know.

People always ask other people "are you scared of dying?" Its not that I am scared of it, more so the 'cant breathe' bit. The fear of struggling for breath is worse for me. We all die in the end, I would like to pass away in my sleep, but I feel that I wont.

All the years we have lived and learnt things, will be gone. Its a strange subject to talk about, but one thats interesting.

I think I have psychic powers too, the sort of powers that you have but have not been trained to use. I feel that I have a guardian angel with me most of the time. I have also been possessed a couple of times too (that was painful!) People think im loopy when I say I was possessed, I was screaming "get out" while in my bed (no it wasnt a man! lol) It might sound strange but it was so draining, I felt knackered.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm
I don't believe in possesion but I think people can believe they are possesed they get all weird and knackered as you said.
I believe in life after death absolutely. I believe in living more then one life. I believe in god and goddess. I also believe that we each have a guide who resides on the other side trying to tell us which way to go, guiding us in the right direction. I believe we can call upon guardian angels when we need them and angels to fight off those with bad intentions. I believe that is why magik works. When as a natural witch I do a spell ( never in malice and never a " black" spell, that things happen because I believe they will and that is the power behind everything. belief. And when you believe angels and fairies work to make things happen.
And you absolutely have psychic powers we all do. SOme are just more latent then others.
**
And YOU have ME the cold you sillygoose. I should have known better then to kiss you. Sheesh I thought it was safe from such a distance. Learned me a lesson I did!!!
((((((hugs Dahling)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home