http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: **HAPPY BIRTHDAY** to AdAm Oakes Thats No Joke! aka Show Em The Carte D'or!

Monday, November 07, 2005

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY** to AdAm Oakes Thats No Joke! aka Show Em The Carte D'or!


Yes thats right my blog is one year old today! So one year ago I started this, it has over 250 posts on it and more rubbish than a dustbin!

This time last year I had looked at other peoples blogs and thought to myself, why dont you start one? So here it is!! One year on and still going strong, I never expected it to last to be honest. I thought it would maybe be a fad, but its not been. Following on from this I am now going to produce a 'weekly' podcast to go alongside this blog.

So all it leaves me to say is **HAPPY BIRTHDAY** 'AdAm Oakes, thats no joke!' (the original title of my blog) to my present day title 'Show Em The Carte D'or!' Heres to the next year!! God im fillin up! ;ppp

REMEMBER IF ITS NOT MY BLOG THEN SHOW EM THE CARTE D'OR!!

3 Comments:

At 4:05 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOTTTTT
ONE YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:46 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 9:04 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Love the Podcast! - And decent music!!
Might I just add, quite a looker too!
:-o
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home