http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Podcast

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Podcast

Just editing the preview to my podcast which will go live on www.adamoakes.com. The preview will be on my site and the rest will be available to download to all your ipods! The rest of the podcasts 'should' be available from my site, I say should lol because im not sure as of yet. It may strain me site and that will never do. So watch this space.

So get ready for the bitching, the stories and of course the gossip!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:16 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodluck with the podcast!!!

I think my whinyness of late has chased away my friends...

Thankyou for not being a runner:P

 
At 12:20 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know you'll get it sorted, wooo its me on your blog, how special are you.

Sneeqz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home