http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Overlay didnt I!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Overlay didnt I!

Right......alarm no one went off at 6am, was woken to the delights of Spoony on radio 1 (well worth gettin up to/with! ;p) So I thought bollocks to this I am switching this off. So I switched it off and dozed off. Alarm no2 sounded, this time its Radio Five Live goin on about Bush in America, I thought sod that and hit the snooze button and dozed off (again) Before I know it I have bloody overslept for work! Woken up next to some woman goin on about shares! (I didnt wake up next to a woman talking dirty to me about shares btw!) So I lept out of bed superman style (did I have Kryptonite?) Well I didnt have time to find that out, but anyways I rushed out and off to work! I bloody hate overlayin, puts you right out for the day. Thank god the clocks go back tonight, thats an extra hour in bed (tho I have been known to sleep for nearly a day!) I didnt have time to tan or do my hair properly, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I looked a pasty pale mess, like I had been dragged through a hedge sideways. I had to have a rushed shave cause I looked like a dogs bollocks! (and no I dont want a lickin! well not yet anyways! ;p)

Had a cup of tea at work, it was one of those foul ones that tastes like paper and lines your stomach with something awful. They always remind me of the ones in hospitals for some reason.

Theres loads of banging outside my window, I keep inviting them in but..................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home