http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Oh I hate mornings.............

Monday, October 24, 2005

Oh I hate mornings.............

Was chuckin it down this morning when I forced myself out of my warm bed only to look out of the window and see it pissin itself down. *sigh* It wasnt that fine rain either, it was that bloody rain that soaks you to the skin! Its so dark again in a morning, its just depressing. Ate this cereal bar and it was bloody foul, its one of those 'u aint got time to have breakfast so eat this crap' bars. It were bloomin awful, tasted foul. Going to start having that porridge in packets for breakfast now its getting colder, I like that (and the porridge!) I had left me brolly in the boot of the car so thats a good thing to do innit. Yes thats right I got soaked running to the car. Once I ran in the snow and slipped arse over tits, looked like a right prat. I tell you something it bloody hurt too!

Not forgetting the time where I had frozen snow on my car windscreen, now anyone else would just scrape it off, well not me! I was late one morning (surprise surprise!) so just flicked on my wipers thinking no more to it. It was a bad frost and whilst driving along the road I smelt burning! Thats right my wipers burnt out! Then there was the time where I was late (again) and just made a tiny peep hole in the window through the frost, not really a good idea cause I nearly hit a parked car because of the limited vision!

Taking Ginseng at the mo, to try and wake me up, dont think it works tbh! lol

Gawd I hate mornings!!

1 Comments:

At 11:54 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mornings suck thats for sure. I love all the words you use over yonder across the pond that are different then ours. Like The boot of your car we call it the trunk. and pouridge is oatmeal. and prat would be probably goof. or dork maybe. Ginseng will not wake you up. You need caffeine!!!!!!!!!!!MT DEW!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home