http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Winds me up!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Winds me up!

Why is it when you drive you always get the arseholes right up yer arse! I wouldnt mind if they were good lookin but they aint! One glance in my rear mirror confirms this! This guy in this white van kept creeping up behind me, then backing off, then in the middle of the road. He was so bloody close to me on a roundabout he would have hit me if I had to slam on the brakes! They do my effing head in, the head on my shoulder by the way!

Also doing my head in is that I keep putting LOL on everything! The stupid thing is I aint laughing out loud most of the time! Also keep putting btw on everything! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am getting lazy.

BTW

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!

1 Comments:

At 5:05 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny.
LOL, and BTW I think I fixed my blog on me own. Will you check it out love and let me know if it is fixeed or not? TY!!!! And SMOOSHES:*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home