http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Steve Whatley

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Steve Whatley


I am so sad with the death of Steve, he was an amazing guy. Whenever you emailed Zhuzh! regarding any issue Steve always replyed. You didnt get someone who didnt care, you got Steve himself. I will never forget the mention he gave me in the Zhuzh! newsletter and the contact (Christmas card) last christmas. I remember seeing him on Ideal World last month, he was his manic self, rushing about on a Disney hour. The one thing that threw me was he had another presenter with him, if you ever saw Steve then you would know that he does not need another presenter with him. His passion for things is enough. I will always remember the last time I saw him, presenting that show, like people have said he was coughing quite a bit on it. When you watched him on the shopping channels he showed so much passion in everything he sold, it was amazing to watch Steve at christmas time. Christmas will never be Crazeeeeeeee! again.

RIP Steve, all my love to you and your family at this difficult time.

Feel like I have lost a special friend in Steve................

1 Comments:

At 6:28 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that someone you liked so much has gone to the other side. You will see him someday Adz, when you go flip side.
It will all come out in the wash.
((((((((((hugsdarhling))))))))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home