http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Sniff

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sniff

Was having a good sniff of some smells earlier, its funny how certain smells trigger memories.

I have this one aftershave that I wore on my first 'sexual' encounter. When I smell it its like I am there all over again. Triggers a switch in the brain. I can remember 'that' moment like it was yesterday when I smell the aftershave I wore. That was back in the days when you didnt have a mobile and the guy said to you "I will call you" me being young was as daft as a brush and believed him. It was an 'interesting' nite tho! One day I might discuss that encounter, who knows! Its in my teenage angst diary tho! Along with all my others! ;p

Often thought of publishing my diary as a 'gay angst' one, have to edit it tho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home