http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Shop till you drop!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Shop till you drop!

Went into town today to get a bit more done. Whilst in Wilkos (good for bargins) I saw my biggest hate, a bloody OAP in a scooter, blocking up the aisles. What got me was that she just stopped there! Here me and the whole shop, reaching for the special offer but unable to get to it due to this 'thing' blocking the aisle! At this time of year you have all on getting into shops what with all the people about! Its Crazeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

On the way home from bargin hunting I heard this squeek, I thought to myself 'whats that' then low and behold my tyre was flat! So here goes another phone call to my recovery service! I think I have used em all up, what with the problems with my 'semi auto' gears last year. They came really quick this time, tho was prob cause I made a complaint last time. I cannot change a tyre to save my life, besides I might break a nail! ;)

Was told that you are not supposed to drive with your spare on, so went to get a new tyre fitted. Its a good job he told me as I was not aware and would have drove with it on!

Got this bloody plug in air freshner and its toooooooooo strong.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey can u teach me how to change the language to say somethign cool for people who want to leave me comments?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home