http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: 2006!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

2006!

Well the year has started and already proving to be another shit one! Oh why do I bother at all.........

I have come to the conclusion that all men are a waste of time, I mean why bother with some of them at all. Total waste of time. So many people in this world as selfish fcuks. That is why for 2006 I am no longer bothered about anything serious, just fun I think ;) No man can give their love to you anyways, or if they say they do then its utter bollocks. Just horny fun from now on, nothing more. Its a shit life innit bein gay! Does any man out there know how to hold you, well without a fcukin hard on!!!

Anyways enough of that (puts razor blades away) been watching celeb big bro and here is my rundown of the people on it:-

Barrymore - I thought he was the clear winner until he went ott with Jodie regarding the Quorn. He was a good entertainer and stood a chance of winning it but now he has lost my vote.

Galloway - A father figure in the house, bit of a stirrer but thats not all bad.

Preston - FCUKIN LUSH

Pete - Ok but seems to have a wicked side to him, he makes me laugh but sometimes goes too far with his moaning

Maggot - Sly, not really done anything in my view, how the hell does wearing a puffa make him look like a maggot?

Faria - Why is she in there? Oh yeh she shagged Sven! Boring.......... I mean come on, he shows no emotion when England score, so when he scores (orgasms) he prob is the same!!

Tracy - I like Tracy, she should not win it but shes lovely

Dennis - Get him out, thinks hes something when hes not

Rula - Shes OK, a good sport and using the time in the house to be herself

Jodie - Yeah she moaned and whined but Barrymore went too far with her, glad shes out tho. Shes bitched about the housemates on her blog, stating that she likes none of them. Well honey we dont like you either!

Chantelle - Awwwwwwwww bless her, best of luck to her. She deserved to stay in def!

Jimmy - NOW THEN NOW THEN OWWWWWWWS ABOUT THIS THEN, GUYS AND GALLS.

Enjoying the series so far
The winner in my eyes is................PRESTON - only cause who wouldnt shag him!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home